Event Type Virtual Meeting
Moderator: Andrew Deutscher, Founder, Regenerate Abstract: The pace of change coupled with ongoing uncertainty are leaving all of us with a difficult, yet unspoken reality: We are currently incapable of adapting
Andrew Deutscher, Founder, Regenerate
The pace of change coupled with ongoing uncertainty are leaving all of us with a difficult, yet unspoken reality: We are currently incapable of adapting to change at the levels we are experiencing. This stress creates cracks and fissures in organizational performance and personal health.
- Over 80% of the sources of pressure that contribute to burnout originate within the organization driven by managers or self-expectations
- Over 2/3 of leaders today believe that just keeping up with their primary work demands has become nearly impossible
- Turnover – burned-out employees are 2.6x more likely to look for new jobs
- The Energy-Inspired Sustainable Organization values energy – rather than time – as its primary currency to combat burnout and build leadership capacity and sustainability
- Approaches that have become insufficient in the modern work era
- Insight into the symptoms and root cause of an ever-increasing depleted workforce
- Proven ways to keep pace in a new world order of incessant demands and ongoing uncertainty
- The 3 principles of an Energy-Inspired Sustainable Organization
- The steps your company can take to better care for employees, outperform peers, and engage and retain employees
*Indeed.com Burnout Report, Gallup Workplace Perspective, GSB.Stanford, LinkedIn.com, The Josh Bersin Company
(Wednesday) 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
Coaching is about gaining clarity, creating change, and making progress on your goals, outcomes, or strategies. This is a chance to bring your most challenging opportunities/blocks, receive coaching, and/or learn
Coaching is about gaining clarity, creating change, and making progress on your goals, outcomes, or strategies. This is a chance to bring your most challenging opportunities/blocks, receive coaching, and/or learn from your peers’ examples. This will be a live coaching call in which you will have opportunities to be coached, ask questions after your peers have been coached, or just listen-in and learn vicariously. If you’d like to be coached, be sure to bring a problem that not only requires change but that you would also like assistance with. Your problem may be someone else’s so do not hesitate to share. We will get to as many people as possible, time permitting.
Your Executive Coach:
Michael O. “Coop” Cooper, Founder of Innovators + Influencers, will be your Virtual Executive Coach. Coop is an internationally recognized executive coach, advisor, facilitator and trainer who specializes in working with executive teams to develop the leadership skills, alignment and strategies to grow and thrive in a constantly changing environment. Coop has 23 years of experience as a coach, management consultant, strategist and project leader with Fortune 1000 companies and small businesses in over 20 countries. He has worked with leaders at Accuray, eBay, Genentech, Google, Novell, Sony Computer Entertainment America, Southwest Airlines, TeleNav, Wells Fargo, Yahoo, Yammer and hundreds of other organizations large and small. He co-led the teams to develop the world’s first wireless web platform for Vodafone and Verizon deployed in 27 countries and developed the specifications for the first custom internet car-ordering system for Honda. He has also been selected to coach the prestigious TED Fellows. Coop is a contributor to Fast Company. Learn more about Coop and his Executive Coaching at www.innovatorsandinfluencers.com.
(Thursday) 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
More details coming soon!* *Date & topic subject to change – please see your Frost & Sullivan Representative for questions.
More details coming soon!*
*Date & topic subject to change – please see your Frost & Sullivan Representative for questions.
(Thursday) 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT