28april2:00 pm3:00 pmReimagine the Customer Experience: How to Power End-to-End Personalized EngagementsA Frost & Sullivan EventRemote
Panelist: Alpa Shah, Global Vice President – CX Practice, Frost & Sullivan Gabriele Masili, Global Vice President & Chief Technology Officer, Microsoft Customer Experience & Success Kevin Doyle, Vice President, Commercial Digital Solutions
- Alpa Shah, Global Vice President – CX Practice, Frost & Sullivan
- Gabriele Masili, Global Vice President & Chief Technology Officer, Microsoft Customer Experience & Success
- Kevin Doyle, Vice President, Commercial Digital Solutions – Industrial Group, Ecolab Inc.
- Sudhir Nair, Chief Information & Technology Officer, loanDepot
- Tom Trounce, Vice President, Customer Experience, GNC
Businesses are often unable to keep up with the expectations of today’s sophisticated customers. Your competition is a click away in this digital world, and social media can make or break your business. To compete in this environment, both B2C and B2B organizations must deliver more purposeful engagements to maintain brand loyalty. For companies that fail to meet customer expectations, reactions can be swift and painful.
- Tools for digitally connecting every asset of your business to provide the best customer experience
- Strategies on implementing digital solutions to become a customer-first organization.
- Case studies on bringing together data from across the organization to enable any employee to serve customers better.
- Approaches to facilitating your ability to meet the changing needs of your business.
- Best practices on how to provide a customer experience that can deliver exceptional experiences and new discoveries along the journey.
Join Frost & Sullivan, Microsoft and a panel of prominent thought leaders and discover strategies that will inspire you to reimagine your customer’s experience. Register today to learn what’s possible and how to power end-to-end personalized engagements through the entire journey (across Marketing, Sales, and Service), putting the customer experience first.
BONUS: 100 Lucky registrants will receive an AWESOME gift through priority mail direct to your current (home?) office address (used only to mail this gift). Upon registering, please indicate an address you’ll be able to sign for delivery.
(Wednesday) 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT